We use your information to:
• Fulfil your order, send confirmation and shipping updates, respond to your requests and queries
• Better understand your needs, allowing us to personalise the content you see and improve your experience when you visit the website
• Show you relevant advertising from us and our partners
• Evaluate our website’s performance and ensure that it works properly
• Conduct market research activities to help us improve our products and services that we offer
• Send you direct marketing communications, which you can opt-out of receiving
• Disclosures required by law. Your personal information will be disclosed where we are obliged by law to do so. We may also disclose your personal information where we are allowed by law to protect or enforce our rights or the rights of others and for the detection and prevention of crimes, such as fraud.
We will share your name and address with carefully selected third parties for their marketing purposes if you have agreed to it. You can ask us not to share your details with third parties at any time using the contact details below. We won’t share your email address or phone number with third parties.
As a customer of Gallop Guru, we will, from time to time, send you offers on products or services of Gallop Guru by post which we think might be of interest. We may also send you offers and promotions by email, SMS, and other electronic means, where you have consented to receive them. You will be able to opt out from these using the instructions in the marketing communication or by using the contact details below:
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Write to us at: Member Services, Gallop Guru, Old Farm, Aston Magna, Gloucestershire, GL56 9QQ.
Sale of our business: In the event that we sell part or all of our business, customer information may be one of the business assets. If this happens, your information will be used in accordance with this policy.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are text files that are saved on your computer that help websites and web applications perform better. Cookies can be used to enable websites to provide shopping baskets, see how people use the website including what pages are most popular and how long people spend on the website. Cookies can be used to identify technical issues, and also enable more sophisticated and relevant product suggestions.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Site Management Cookies
We use Google Analytics, to enable us to see how customers use our website, identify bottlenecks and what it is our customers are browsing. We use similar cookies that allow us to view how users perform actions on pages and assist us in making decisions about how to improve the site to help users find what they’re looking for.
We use these cookies to see what users are searching for and the products and product categories they browse on the website. This information is then used to recommend similar products from our product catalogue that that specific customer may also like.
Third Party Cookies
Most modern browsers are set to accept cookies by default, but you can change your settings to notify you when a cookie is being set or updated, or to block cookies altogether. Please consult the "Help" section of your browser for more information or click the relevant link below:
Cookie settings in Internet Explorer / Cookie settings in Google Chrome / Cookie settings in Mozilla Firefox
Controlling OBA cookies
The "Your Online Choices" page provides an easy way to opt out of behavioural advertising from each (or all) of the networks represented by the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (EDAA).
Please note that by blocking any or all cookies you may not have access to certain features, content, or personalisation available on our websites
Changes to this policy